Liquor.com’s Bourbon Heritage Month’s Sweepstakes Terms & Conditions
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes opening date is September 1, 2015. Sweepstakes closing date is October 31, 2015. Only one entry is allowed per person. Open to legal US residents aged 21 and over. Exclusions apply. Winner will be notified via email within thirty days of close of the sweepstakes. This promotion is void wherever prohibited by law.
These are the terms and conditions of Liquor.com’s Bourbon Heritage Month’s Sweepstakes. This promotion and its terms and conditions are constructed and governed in accordance with US laws.
By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions.
The Ultimate Bourbon Getaway
- Round Trip Airfare for 2 to Louisville, KY from airport closest to winner’s home
- Accommodations at a hotel in Louisville for two nights (standard room, double occupancy)
- Dining in Louisville, KY
- VIP Woodford Reserve Distillery Tour
Total value not to exceed $4,999
Conditions of Entry
The promotion is open to all residents of the US who:
- Are at least 21 years of age, or older if required in their state of entry for the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
- Are not employees or representatives of Brown-Forman or Liquor.com, or any other persons or entities directly associated with this promotion, their affiliates, distributors, retailers, advertising/promotion agencies and immediate family members and/or members of the same household.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- The prizes are not transferable or substitutable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
- Only one entry per person is allowed throughout the period of the promotion. No duplicates, bulk entries or entries by agents or third parties accepted.
- Entry can be made via the promotional page on the Liquor.com website at http://liquor.com/how-well-do-you-know-bourbon/
- The closing date is 11:59pm PST on October 31, 2015.
- Entrants must correctly state all required information (first name, surname, email address, zip code, date of birth and other entry fields specified in sweepstakes).
- Entrants will be automatically opted-in to receive messages from Liquor.com. (Entrants may unsubscribe from either list at any time.)
- Winner will be chosen via random drawing on or about November 2, 2015, and will be notified via email within 30 days of sweepstakes closing date. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by Liquor.com within 7 days of such notification, or if the selected winner fails to adhere to the terms and conditions or fails to return a completed and executed Affidavit of Eligibility and Release for participation as required, Liquor.com reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original. Guests of winner must be at least 21 years of age and may also be required to sign a similar release.
- The name of the winner will be available for a period of 3 months by sending a SASE to the Promoter after the date of entry, with the title “Liquor.com’s Bourbon Heritage Month’s Sweepstakes”
- The Promoter, Sponsor and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting entry to this promotion.
- All written entries submitted via this promotion become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
- The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter, Sponsor, Woodford Reserve, and any of its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies against all costs and claims relating to this promotion. The Promoter is Liquor.com, 1263 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103.
- The winner will be required to participate in reasonable publicity. This may include interviews, photography or video footage of the winner as part of their prize. It is the right of the Promoter and Sponsor to use such quotes, photographs or video footage in any medium without further permission. In accepting the prize, the winner accepts that any copyright or like from such publicity materials is owned by the Promoter and Sponsor.
- The winner will be required to submit proof of identification (passport, birth certificate or driver’s license) as proof of age prior to the prize being awarded.
- Entrants, by participating in this sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, Sponsor, Woodford Reserve, and their affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, importers, retailers and associated entities, from any and all injury, losses, damages, liability, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this contest, any travel related to this contest, or any combination thereof including liability for personal injury.
- The Promoter and Sponsor are not responsible for any entries that are late, undelivered, tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, illegible, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, not received by promoter, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
- Except where prohibited, entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this contest.
- The Promoter and Sponsor and all related parties make no warranty, either express or implied, regarding the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- All interpretations of these official rules and decisions by the promoter are final.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations of any jurisdiction in which this promotion is offered are applicable.
- All taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- For a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Liquor.com’s Bourbon Heritage Month’s Sweepstakes”, Liquor.com, 1263 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103 before January 15, 2016. Do not send entries to this address.
CRAFT CAREFULLY. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
Woodford Reserve Distiller’s Select Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, 45.2% Alc./Vol. The Woodford Reserve Distillery, Versailles, KY.