A little bit of muddling goes a long way in this fresh, minty take on a watermelon Margarita.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1/2 ounce light agave nectar
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce watermelon juice
- Garnish: mint sprig
- Garnish: watermelon slice
Add the mint leaves and agave into a shaker and gently muddle.
Add the remaining ingredients plus ice and shake until well-chilled.
Double-strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with a fresh mint sprig and a watermelon slice.