About The Two Kids in A Cup Cocktail
What do you do with vodka and tequila? Add some grapefruit, lime and maraschino liqueur and enjoy!
Ingredients in The Two Kids in A Cup Cocktail
- 2 oz Vodquila (or 1 oz Vodka and 1 oz Tequila blanco)
- .5 oz Fresh lime juice
- .75 oz Fresh grapefruit juice
- .5 oz Simple syrup (one part sugar, one part water)
- Barspoon Maraschino liqueur
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
How to make The Two Kids in A Cup Cocktail
Add all ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice. Shake, and double strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with an orange peel.