Sangria is most often made with wine. But when you swap the grape stuff for tequila and toss in some tropical fruit, a good drink gets a little more interesting.
For more great Mexican-inspired drinks—and tacos, too!—head right this way.
- 1 1/2 cup Cazadores blanco tequila Buy Now
- 1/2 cup Agave nectar
- 2 oz Lemon juice
- 2 oz Lime juice
- 4 kiwis, sliced into circles
- 3 limes, sliced into circles
- 3 lemons, sliced into circles
- 2 oranges, sliced into half circles
- 1 cup Champagne
- Garnish: Kiwi slices or lemon twists
Combine all ingredients except champagne in a pitcher.
Add ice and stir to incorporate.
Pour into serving glasses with fresh ice and top individual servings with champagne.