- 2 1/2 ounces Wild Turkey 81 bourbon
- 1 tsp Heering cherry liqueur
- 1/2 ounce orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 ounce brown sugar syrup (1 part brown sugar, 1 part water)
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- 1 whole egg
- Garnish: grated nutmeg
- Garnish: 2 cinnamon sticks
- Garnish: 2 orange twists
Add all ingredients into a shaker and vigorously dry-shake (without ice).
Open the shaker and add ice, and vigorously shake until well-chilled.
Strain into 2 punch cups.
Garnish each with grated nutmeg, a cinnamon stick and an orange twist.
Raw Egg Warning
Consuming raw and lightly cooked eggs poses a risk of food-borne illness.