This Tiki drink is what the category of drink is all about, with citrus, sweeteners, spice and, of course, rums.
- 1 1/2 oz AOC Martinique rhum agricole vieux
- 1/2 oz Blended aged rum
- 1/4 oz John D. Taylor’s Velvet falernum
- 1/4 oz St. Elizabeth allspice dram
- 1/2 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz Fresh orange juice
- 1/2 oz Honey syrup
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- 3 maraschino cherries on a cocktail pick and 1 pineapple frond (representing Morse Code—three cherries as the three dots and the frond as the dash), for garnish
Add all of the ingredients to a drink mixer tin.
Fill with 12 oz of crushed ice and 4 to 6 small “agitator” cubes.
Flash-blend, then open pour with gated finish into a footed pilsner glass and add the garnish.