About The Santa Maria Punch Cocktail
A lively play on the mimosa, The Santa Maria combines cool-weather flavors like apple brandy, fresh orange juice and honey with Vinho Verde white wine and spiced tiki bitters, and will keep party guests sailing happily on for hours.
Ingredients in The Santa Maria Punch Cocktail
- 9 oz Vinho Verde (a lightly effervescent one works best, such as Vera)
- 4.5 oz Laird’s Bonded Apple Brandy
- 2 oz Combier Peche de Vigne Liqueur
- 6 oz Orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 oz Honey syrup (one part clover honey, one part water)
- 2 teaspoons Bittermens Tiki Bitters
How to make The Santa Maria Punch Cocktail
Add all ingredients to a large punch bowl. Stir, and add several large scoops of ice. Garnish with orange wheels.