Serve a big bowl of this festive mezcal concoction at your next party.
- 10 ounces Averna amaro
- 10 ounces mezcal (such as Sombra)
- 5 ounces grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 5 ounces lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 1/2 ounces agave nectar
- 36 ounces ginger beer, chilled
- 6 ounces cold water
- Garnish: 10 grapefruit slices
- Garnish: 10 lemon slices
Add all the ingredients except for the ginger beer into a punch bowl with a block of ice and stir gently to combine.
Add the ginger beer and again stir gently to combine.
Divide between 10 rocks glasses or punch cups.
Garnish each glass with a grapefruit slice and a lemon slice.