Try this citrusy twist on the classic South American Pisco Sour.
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh Cilantro leaves
- 1 Clementine, peeled
- 1 1/2 oz Campo de Encanto Acholado Pisco
- 1/2 oz Lime juice
- 1 oz Clover honey syrup (one part clover honey, one part water)
- 1 oz Egg white (or 1 egg white)
- Garnish: 1 None Cilantro sprig
In a shaker, muddle the cilantro and clementine.
Add the remaining ingredients and shake without ice for 5 seconds.
Fill with ice and shake well.
Double-strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a cilantro sprig.