Forget tea and crumpets. This drink by Martin Cate of famed Smuggler's Cove is named for the mythical dark companion to St. Nicholas.
- 1 1/2 ounces Appleton Estate Reserve rum
- 1/2 ounce Coruba Original Blend rum
- 1/2 ounce Leopold Bros. Rocky Mountain blackberry liqueur
- 1/4 ounce St. Elizabeth allspice dram
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce B.G. Reynolds' vanilla syrup
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Garnish: grated nutmeg
Add all the ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a pint glass filled with fresh ice.
Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.