Warm up with this tasty scotch cocktail by The Dead Rabbit's Charlotte Voisey.
- 4 Luxardo marasca cherries
- 3/4 ounce Glenfiddich 12-year-old single malt scotch whisky
- 3/4 ounce Solerno blood orange liqueur
- 3/4 ounce Lillet Rouge
- 1/2 ounce fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Garnish: orange wheel
In a shaker, muddle the cherries.
Add the remaining ingredients and ice, and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a cocktail glass.
Garnish with an orange wheel.