Every day is a holiday with this fizzy, fruity vodka punch by Charlotte Voisey.
- Peels from 2 navel oranges
- 2 ounces granulated sugar
- 12 ounces lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 12 ounces fig-infused tea syrup*
- 12 ounces Stoli White Pomegranik vodka
- 12 ounces Stoli Blueberi Vodka
- 12 ounces sparkling wine
- 6 ounces water, chilled
- Garnish: 12 lemon wheels
- Garnish: 12 fig slices
Serves approximately 12.
In a large bowl, muddle the orange peels and sugar.
Add the lemon juice, syrup and both vodkas, and stir to combine.
Place a large block of ice in a punch bowl and add the vodka mixture.
Top with the sparkling wine and water and stir gently to combine.
Garnish with lemon wheels and fig slices.
*Fig-infused tea syrup: Combine 24 ounces of double-strength cold-brewed English breakfast tea, 12 fresh figs, chopped, and 3 cups of granulated sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let stand until completely cool, then strain out the solids.