Anchor’s Christmas Spirit is the merry result of distilling Anchor Brewing’s Christmas ale, which creates a smooth, winter-spiced spirit that’s ideal for holiday cocktails like this one, mixed with ginger liqueur, honey syrup and allspice bitters.
- 1 1/2 oz Anchor Christmas Spirit
- 1/2 oz The King’s Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Honey syrup
- 1/2 oz Egg white
- 2 oz Anchor Christmas Ale
- 3 dashes Dale DeGroff’s Allspice Bitters
- Garnish: Shaved nutmeg and bitters
Add all ingredients except for the ale and bitters to a cocktail shaker.
Dry shake, then add ice and shake again.
Double-strain into a fizz glass and top with ale.
Garnish with shaved nutmeg and three drops of bitters.