This sweet-and-citrusy cocktail calls for not one but three different types of spirits.
- 1 ounce Tres Agaves blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce Del Maguey Vida mezcal
- 1/2 ounce Charbay ruby red grapefruit vodka
- 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 1/2 ounce egg white
- Garnish: lime wheel
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and dry-shake (without ice) for 10 seconds.
Fill with ice and shake for another 10 seconds.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice and garnish with a lime wheel.