The secret ingredient in this blushing cocktail by Mother's Ruin co-owner T.J. Lynch? A hint of refreshing aloe vera juice.
- 1 ounce Don Julio blanco tequila
- 1/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce aloe vera juice
- 1/4 ounce pomegranate juice
- 1 dash orange bitters
- 1 dash Peychaud's bitters
- Garnish: orange or lemon twist
Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with an orange or lemon twist.