No leprechauns were hurt in the making of this recipe from Julie Reiner, the owner of Clover Club in Brooklyn.
- 2 ounces Basil Hayden's bourbon
- 1/2 ounce green Chartreuse
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup (one part agave nectar, one part water)
- 1/4 ounce egg white (which is about half of an egg white)
- Garnish: mint sprig
- Garnish: lemon wheel
Add all ingredients into a shaker and vigorously dry-shake (without ice).
Fill shaker with ice and shake again until well-chilled.
Strain into a double rocks glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with a mint sprig and a lemon wheel.