Lean in for a whiff of this fragrant, fall-ready toddy. Created by Jane Danger, this recipe originally appeared in Jim Meehan's book "The PDT Cocktail Book: The Complete Bartender's Guide from the Celebrated Speakeasy."
- 1 ounce Laird's bonded apple brandy
- 1/2 ounce Rittenhouse rye whiskey
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce Deep Mountain Grade B maple syrup
- 1 tsp Libby's pumpkin purée
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1/2 ounce boiling water
- Garnish: grated cinnamon
Add all the ingredients except the water to a preheated mug and stir to combine.
Top with 5 oz boiling water and stir.
Garnish with grated cinnamon.