The ideal nightcap for the coffee-inclined, the combination of cold brew and chinato in this cocktail by The Bennett in New York City make for the perfect balance of caffeinated zip and herbal calm.
- 1 1/2 ounces Rieger’s Kansas City whiskey
- 1/2 ounce vino chinato
- 1/4 ounce amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 ounce cold-brew coffee
- 1 barspoon cinnamon syrup
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream
- Garnish: freshly grated nutmeg
Combine all ingredients into a shaker and dry-shake (without ice).
Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
Garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.