About The Pear of Apples Punch Cocktail
With its blend of overproof bourbon, fresh apple cider, pear nectar and homemade brown sugar syrup, this punch is a natural for cold weather entertaining. Not overly boozy, it’s just sweet enough to tickle your guests and tasty enough that they’ll be begging for a second batch.
Ingredients in The Pear of Apples Punch Cocktail
- 1 (1-liter) bottle Overproof bourbon (such as Johnny Drum 101)
- 1.5 quarts Fresh apple cider
- 2 cups Brown sugar syrup*
- 2 cups Lemon juice, freshly squeezed l
- 12 oz Pear nectar (such as Looza)
- 10 dashes Regan’s Orange Bitters No. 6
How to make The Pear of Apples Punch Cocktail
Add all ingredients to a punch bowl and fill with ice. Garnish with orange peels (peeled lengthwise) and lemon wheels.
*Brown Sugar Syrup
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Hot water
Stir together the brown sugar and hot water until dissolved. Store, refrigerated, in a lidded container.