This rum cocktail combines spicy Thai chiles and cooling coconut milk.
- 1 Thai chile pepper
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces Banks 5-Island rum
- 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 3/4 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce Thai coconut milk
- Garnish: pineapple frond
- Garnish: Thai chile pepper
In a shaker, very lightly muddle the Thai chile pepper and Grand Marnier.
Add the remaining ingredients and ice, and shake until well-chilled.
Double-strain into a tiki mug filled with fresh ice.
Garnish with a pineapple frond and another Thai chile pepper.