Try the first First Lady's famous rum-and-citrus drink from Cocktail Collective.
- 9 oz Flor de Caña 4-Year-Old Gold Rum
- 12 oz Appleton Estate Extra 12-Year-Old Rum
- 6 oz Grand Marnier
- 9 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 9 oz Fresh orange juice
- 9 oz Spiced simple syrup*
- 6 oz Club soda
- Garnish: Nutmeg
- Garnish: Lemon half wheel
- Garnish: Orange half wheel
Add all the ingredients except the club soda to a pitcher or other container and stir to combine.
Refrigerate until cold.
Place a large ice block into a punch bowl (or fill halfway with large ice cubes).
Add the prepared mixture and the club soda, and stir.
Garnish with lemon and orange half-wheels and grated nutmeg.