Rye whiskey, Campari and sweet port join forces in this delicious sipper from bar pros Dushan Zaric and Jason Kosmas of NYC bar Employees Only.
- 1 ounce Wild Turkey rye whiskey
- 1 ounce Campari
- 3/4 ounce Graham's Six Grapes port
- 5 drops orange blossom water
- 3 dashes Regans orange bitters
- Garnish: ground cinnamon
- Garnish: orange half-wheel
Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with an orange half-wheel and a dusting of ground cinnamon.