A bit of heat goes a long way in this spicy cognac cocktail.
- 2 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège cognac
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier liqueur
- 1/2 oz Amaro Meletti
- 2 dashes Scrappy’s Firewater bitters
- 2 dashes Miracle Mile Chocolate Chili bitters
- Garnish: Orange peel, Dried chile de arbol
Add all ingredients to a mixing glass with ice and stir until chilled.
Strain into a rocks glass with carved ice.
Express an orange peel around the top and rim of the glass, then garnish with the peel and a dried chile de arbol.