This chocolate, cognac, coffee and berry cocktail hits all the best notes of the dessert course.
- 1 1/2 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège cognac
- 1 oz Baileys Irish cream
- 1 oz Kahlúa coffee liqueur
- 1/2 oz Strawberry purée
- Simple syrup, for coating
- 1/2 oz Crushed nuts
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- Garnish: Sliced strawberry
Dip the rim of a cocktail glass into simple syrup, then press into the crushed nuts to coat.
Drizzle chocolate syrup into the cocktail glass.
Add the remaining ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake.
Strain carefully into the cocktail glass.
Garnish with a sliced strawberry.