This combination of Irish whiskey, vermouth and sherry from bar pro Pamela Wiznitzer will get you going.
- 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce Noilly Prat Ambré vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Pedro Ximénez sherry
- 4 dashes Dr. Adam Elmegirab's The Dead Rabbit Orinoco bitters
- 4 dashes Bittermens Xocolatl Mole bitters
- Garnish: orange twist
Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Express the oil from an orange peel over the top of the glass, then discard the peel.