Dominic Petrucci’s high-end take on the Whiskey Sour is inspired by the classic board game Monopoly. He even garnishes the cocktail with an edible illustration of the iconic Rich Uncle Pennybags. Not that you need it to enjoy this elegant and mouthwatering cocktail.
- 2 oz Gentleman Jack whiskey
- 1/2 oz Grand Marnier orange liqueur
- 1/2 oz Grenadine
- 1/2 oz Lemon juice
- 1/4 oz Salted Peychaud's bitters*
- 1 barspoon Tangerine Agrumato olive oil
- 3/4 oz Egg white (optional)
- Garnish: Edible image
Combine all the ingredients into a shaker and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a chilled coupe.
*Salted Peychaud’s bitter’s: Dissolve salt into bitters at 2.5% weight. Possible measurements, depending on how much you need: 2.5g salt to 97.5ml bitters; 12.5g Salt to 487.5ml bitters; 25g Salt to 975ml Peychaud’s Bitters.