With apple, lemon and ginger flavors, this cocktail by bartending vet Aisha Sharpe is like autumn in a glass.
- 1 1/2 ounces Laird's straight bottled-in-bond apple brandy
- 1 ounce Pimm's No. 1
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp simple syrup
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 dashes Peychaud's bitters
- Ginger beer, chilled, to top
- Garnish: lemon half-wheel
Add all ingredients except the ginger beer into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
Top with the ginger beer.
Garnish with a lemon half-wheel.