San Francisco bartending vet H. Joseph Ehrmann says this is the world's best Bloody Mary recipe.
- Old Bay seasoning
- 2 ounces Square One organic vodka
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 ounce Elixir Juice (a mixture of olive brine, dill pickle brine and various other pickle brines)
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- Garnish: kosher dill pickle
- Garnish: cooked thick-cut bacon slice
Coat the rim of a pint glass with Old Bay Seasoning.
Add the remaining ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into the prepared pint glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with a kosher dill pickle spear and a cooked slice of thick-cut bacon.
Don't serve this drink with a straw; drink from the rim in order to get a little of the Old Bay with each sip.