San Francisco bartender and Liquor.com advisory board member H. Joseph Ehrmann says this is the world's best Bloody Mary recipe.
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 oz Square One Organic vodka
- 1 tsp Dried dill
- 1 tsp Ground white pepper
- 1 tsp Celery salt
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 oz Elixir Juice (a mixture of olive brine, dill pickle brine and various other pickle brines)
- 1 Lemon wedge's juice
- 1 tsp Prepared horseradish
- 4 oz Tomato juice
- Garnish: Kosher dill pickle
- Garnish: Cooked thick-cut bacon slice
Coat the rim of a pint glass with Old Bay Seasoning.
Add the remaining ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
Garnish with a kosher dill pickle spear and a cooked slice of thick-cut bacon.
Don't use a straw; drink from the rim in order to get a little of the Old Bay with each sip.