This signature cocktail at The Box Social in Portland, Oregon, is vividly rosy with a purée blend of passion fruit, blood orange and pomegranate.
- 2 ounces Corazón blanco tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces The Perfect Purée of Napa Valley El Corazon fruit purée
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ounce Del Maguey Vida mezcal
- Garnish: inverted 1/2 lime
Rim a highball glass with salt and pepper and set aside.
Add all ingredients except the mezcal into a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
Garnish with an inverted 1/2 lime with the juice squeezed out (a lime boat).
Fill the lime boat with the mezcal.