We got the recipe for this modern classic from Jeff "Beachbum" Berry's Latitude 29 in New Orleans.
- 2 oz Caña Brava 7-year-old grand reserve añeja rum
- 4 whole lychee nuts, shelled (drained if canned)
- 1 oz Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1/2 oz Maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 oz Rhum Clément Mahina Coco liqueur
- 1 dash Fee Brothers Aztec chocolate bitters
- Garnish: Edible orchid
- Garnish: Pineapple wedge
- Garnish: Straw
Blend all of the ingredients in a blender with 1.5 cups crushed ice for up to 20 seconds until frappéd.
Pour unstrained into a Cocktail Kingdom Pearl Diver glass, and garnish with an edible orchid, pineapple wedge and straw.