Jillian Vose, the bar manager at The Dead Rabbit in New York City, knows a thing or two about Irish whiskey and cocktails. This drink employs two expressions: Redbreast 12-year-old and Green Spot. Mix these with bitters, passion fruit syrup and Lemorton Pommeau de Normandie brandy, and enjoy.
This recipe originally appeared as part of Irish Whiskey Is Very Good in Cocktails. Have You Had These 5 Ultimate Examples?
- 1/2 ounce Redbreast 12-year-old Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce Green Spot Irish whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Lemorton Pommeau de Normandie brandy
- 1/2 tsp Giffard apricot brandy
- 1/2 ounce Fusion verjus blanc
- 1/2 tsp passion fruit syrup*
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Garnish: lemon twist
Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir until chilled.
Strain into a Nick & Nora glass.
Garnish with a lemon twist.