Blood orange and Champagne lend delicious elegance to this tequila cocktail.
- 1 1/2 ounces Partida reposado tequila
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce St-Germain
- 1/2 ounce blood orange juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- rosé Champagne, to top (approximately 1 ounce)
- Garnish: blood orange wheel
Add all the ingredients except the Champagne to a shaker and fill with ice.
Shake, and strain into a wine glass filled with fresh ice.
Top with the Champagne and garnish with a blood orange wheel.