Fresh celery juice adds bright, earthy undertones to this tequila-based cocktail made with elderflower liqueur and Fino sherry.
- 1 1/4 oz Don Julio blanco tequila
- 1/4 oz Elderflower liqueur
- 1 tsp Fino sherry
- 1/4 oz Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 oz Fresh-pressed celery juice
- 1 tsp Raw honey syrup
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 dash Celery and orange bitters
- Garnish: Lime wheel and celery leaf
Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice.
Shake, and strain into a rocks glass over one large ice cube.
Garnish with lime wheel and celery leaf.