The prettiest punches aren’t always the tastiest. Not the case with this party-size bourbon-Aperol number. It’s got everything you want from a large-format cocktail: fresh, seasonal flavors and bright, beautiful garnishes, plus a whole lot of bubbles to make the whole thing feel more festive.
Click Play to See This Bourbon Rosemary Punch Come Together
- 1 bottle rosemary-infused Aperol (750 mL)*
- 12 ounces bourbon
- 6 ounces honey syrup
- 6 ounces grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 bottle dry sparkling wine (750 mL), to top
- 1 bottle soda water (750 mL), to top
- Garnish: 16 grapefruit wheels
- Garnish: 16 rosemary sprigs
Serves approximately 16.
Combine the rosemary-infused Aperol, bourbon, honey syrup and grapefruit juice in a punch bowl and add large ice cubes.
For each serving, ladle 3 ounces of punch into a punch glass filled with ice cubes.
Top with a splash of sparkling wine and a splash of soda water.
Garnish with a grapefruit wheel and a rosemary sprig.
*Rosemary-infused Aperol: Place 4 sprigs of rosemary in a 750 mL bottle of Aperol and let sit for 6 hours at room temperature, then strain out herbs.