This fall-forward combination of pear brandy, applejack and sherry by bartending vet Naren Young is versatile enough to be served cold or as a warm Toddy.
- 1 1/2 ounces Laird’s applejack
- 1/2 ounce amontillado sherry
- 1/4 ounce Clear Creek pear brandy
- 1/2 ounce maple syrup
- 3 dashes apple bitters
- Garnish: allspice tincture
- Garnish: dehydrated pear crisp
Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
Spray with allspice tincture, garnish with a pear crisp, and serve on a burning maple leaf (optional).