This Dallas-inspired cocktail has just the right amount of smoke and malt.
- 2 oz Ardbeg 10-year-old scotch
- 1/2 oz Burnt sugar syrup
- 3/4 oz Amontillado sherry
- 1 oz Topo Chico mineral water
- 1/4 oz Grated dark chocolate
- 1 Whole egg
- Garnish: Grated dark chocolate
Add all the ingredients except the mineral water to a shaker with ice and shake.
Fine-strain into a chilled Nick & Nora glass or coupe, and top with the mineral water.
Let settle for a few seconds, and garnish with grated dark chocolate.