This drink proves that rye and tequila belong together.
- 1/2 tsp Maple syrup
- 2 oz Michter's Single Barrel Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz Don Julio Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 oz Combier Liqueur d'Orange
- 1/2 oz Punt e Mes
- 2 dashes Fee Brothers Old Fashion Bitters
- 2 dashes Regan's Orange Bitters No. 6
- Garnish: orange twist
Add the maple syrup, rye and tequila to a mixing glass and stir until combined.
Add the remaining ingredients and fill with ice.
Stir, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish with an orange twist.