This tiki cocktail recipe from Paul McGee of Chicago's Three Dots and a Dash combines pineapple, coffee and three types of rum into one tasty concoction.
- 1 1/2 oz Rhum J.M Agricole Blanc
- 1/2 oz Cruzan Black Strap Rum
- 1/2 oz Old Port Deluxe Matured Rum
- 1 oz Pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz Lime juice
- 3/4 oz Demerara syrup (1 part demerara sugar, 1 part water)
- 1/4 oz La Colombe Pure Black Cold Press Coffee
- Garnish: Pineapple leaves
- Garnish: Coffe beans
Add all the ingredients to a shaker and fill with ice.
Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a tiki mug filled with crushed ice.
Garnish with pineapple leaves and coffee beans.