This simple bourbon drink from bar pro Franky Marshall is pure old-school.
- 1 teaspoon demerara syrup (one part demerara sugar, one part water)
- 2 ounces Wild Turkey bourbon
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 dash Fee Brothers West Indian orange bitters
- 1 dash Regans' orange bitters No. 6
- Garnish: lemon twist
- Garnish: orange twist
Add all ingredients into a mixing glass with ice and stir until well-chilled.
Strain into an Old Fashioned glass over fresh ice.
Garnish with lemon and orange twists.