The Pappy Van Winkle Bottle Sweepstakes T&C’s
Liquor.com’s The Pappy Van Winkle Bottle Sweepstakes
Terms and conditions on posters/flyers promoting sweepstakes
No purchase necessary. Closing date July 31, 2013. Only one entry per person. Open to persons aged 21 and over and residing in the continental United States. Entries must be in English only. Exclusions apply. Winners will be notified via email at the conclusion of the contest. Internet access required. This promotion is void wherever prohibited by law.
Terms and conditions on website (point of entry to competition)
These are the terms and conditions of the The Pappy Van Winkle Bottle Sweepstakes. This promotion and its terms and conditions are constructed and governed in accordance with US laws.
By entering the promotion you agree to these terms and conditions. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions.
The Grand Prize is a gift certificate to Caskers redeemable for a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 20 yr. Old Bourbon.
Full terms and conditions that make up this promotion are below.
Conditions of entry
The promotion is open to all residents of the US who:
· are at least 21 years of age, or older if required in their state of entry for the purchase and consumption of alcohol (promotion is void for residents of California and wherever else prohibited by law)
· are not employees or representatives of Caskers or Liquor.com, or any other persons or entities directly associated with this promotion, and immediate family members and/or members of the same household
Specific terms and conditions
· The prizes are not transferable or substitutable, no cash alternatives will be provided and date changes are not possible.
· Only one entry per person throughout the period of the promotion. No duplicates, bulk entries or entries by agents or third parties accepted.
· Entry can be made via the promotional page on the Liquor.com website.
· Entries in any languages other than English will not be translated and therefore will be unable to be judged as potential winners for the prize.
· The closing date is 11:59 PM EST on July 31, 2013.
· Entrants must correctly state all required information (first name, surname, email address, , date of birth and other entry fields specified in sweepstakes).
· Entrants will be automatically opted-in to receive messages from Caskers and Liquor.com. (Entrants may unsubscribe from either list at any time.)
· The promoter, Liquor.com reserves the right to increase the number of prizes at any time.
· To be entered for the prizes, each entrant must submit their name and all required information.
· Defamatory or offensive statements will not be accepted.
· The will be notified via email by August 15th, 2013. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by Liquor.com within 3 days of such notification, if the selected winner fails to adhere to the terms and conditions or fails to return a completed and executed Affidavit and Release for participation as required, Liquor.com reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternate winner selected at the same time as the original.
· The names and counties of winners will be available for a period of 3 months by sending a SASE to the Promoter after the date of entry, with the title “Pappy Vank Winkle Bottle Sweepstakes”.
· The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting entry to this promotion.
· All written entries submitted via this promotion become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each piece of content within the entry is the property of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and and any of its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies against all costs and claims relating to this promotion. The Sponsor is Caskers, Inc., 412 Broadway, Floor 2, New York, NY 10013. The Promoter is Liquor.com, 1263 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103.
· One Gift Certificate Redeemable at Caskers.com for a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 20 yr. Old Bourbon. (ARV $200)
· No cash will be provided as part of the promotion or for use as part of the prize.
· Entry and/or acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Promoter, Caskers, Inc., and its agencies to use the winner’s name, address (country, city, and state only) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation on-line, unless prohibited by local law.
· The winners will be required to submit proof of identification (passport, birth certificate or driver’s licence) as proof of age prior to the prize being awarded.
· Entrants, by participating in this contest, agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, the Sponsor, their affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, importers, retailers and associated entities, from any and all injury, losses, damages, liability, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this contest, any travel related to this contest, or any combination thereof including liability for personal injury.
· The promoter is not responsible for any entries that are late, undelivered, tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, illegible, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, not received by promoter, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
· Except where prohibited, entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this contest.
· The promoter and all related parties make no warranty, either express or implied, regarding the use or enjoyment of any prize.
· The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
· All interpretations of these official rules and decisions by the promoter are final.
· All federal, state and local laws and regulations of any jurisdiction in which this promotion is offered are applicable.
· All taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
· The sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason at any time without liability.
Think you know the booze?
Let’s start with some basics.