Mexico Vacation Giveaway Sweepstakes:
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSORS: Liquor.com Holidings, Inc., 1263 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). CO-SPONSORS: Epicurious.com and Condé Nast; 4 Times Square, New York, NY 10036; This Life, Inc. 20 Jay Street, Suite 932 Brooklyn, NY 11201
2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:00:01 AM PDT on April 22, 2013, and ending at 11:59:59 PM PDT, on June 30, 2013 (“Entry Period”), you may enter this Sweepstakes in one way:
(Online Entry: You may enter via the Internet by visiting http://liquor.com/Mexico-Vacation-Giveaway (“Website”) and completing and submitting all information requested on the online sign-up/entry form, (“Online Entry”). Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address. In order to enter this sweepstakes you will be asked authenticate yourself via Facebook.
“Entry” shall mean and refer to each Online Entry.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Online Entries must be received during the Entry Period. Entries received outside of the Entry Period, or by any method other than the one set forth in Section 2, are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are 21 or older upon entering and legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and Washington, DC (collectively, “Territory”). Employees of the Sponsor; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies; Liquor.com; This Life Inc.; Conde Nast; Epicurious.com the advertising, promotional and fulfillment agencies of each of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”); the members of their households and members of their immediate families, are all ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, mutilated, non-delivered, postage-due, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: A prize will be awarded, as follows:
• One 4-night vacation package to Viceroy Zihuatanejo for two (including one Viceroy Zihuatanejo suite split between The Winner and The Winner-named “Guest Winner”).
• Airfare stipend ($600/person in roundtrip airfare stipend paid each to The Winner and winner-named “Guest Winner” after airfare purchase upon presenting an official receipt of airfare purchase).
The approximate retail value (ARV) of the prize is $3,550 per person. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winners’ responsibility. Limit one prize per person. If the actual value of a prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed, except that, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. Only the number of prizes stated in the Rules is available to be won. All prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes validly claimed by April 21, 2014, after which no alternate winners will be selected nor unclaimed prizes awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Sweepstakes will be conducted during the Entry Period. On or about June 4, 2013, in a random drawing, the potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: A winner (“The Winner”) will be randomly drawn on June 4th and a “guest winner” will be named by The Winner, after The Winner’s acceptance to accompany them on the same Winner-selected trip dates to share in the same prize and experience. The potential winners will be notified by email on or about June 5, 2013. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winners may result from any of the following:  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the address associated with a winning Online Entry and US resident;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days after it is mailed;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within ten (10) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before April 21, 2014; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner.
9. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: For winners list available after June 4, 2013, email email@example.com.
Think you know the booze?
Let’s start with some basics.