Mark C. Anderson is a freelance journalist and editor specializing in food, beverages, and travel.
- Marc has written for Liquor.com since June 2019.
- His work has appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, Shakers Magazine, Best American Food Writing, Monterey Bay Aquarium's various platforms and Monterey County Weekly.
- Marc graduated with degrees in communications studies and business management from UCLA.
In addition to his work for Liquor.com, Anderson's writing and photography has appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle, Shakers Magazine, Best American Food Writing, Monterey Bay Aquarium’s various publications and Monterey County Weekly.
Marc graduated with degrees in communications studies and business management from UCLA.
- Chefs Launch Fund for Restaurant Workers, Aid for Food Bank, Edible Monterey
- A French Wine Expert’s Go-To Beverage is An Easy-Drinking Spritzer With Two Italian Liqueur, Monterey County Weekly
- Montrio’s Mexican Manhattan Merges Mezcal with a Pillar of Classic Cocktails, Monterey County Weekly
Liquor.com is dedicated to good drinking and great living. We inspire, entertain and educate anyone—and everyone—interested in what happens in the glass and out of it.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.