Justine Sterling is a New York-based writer and editor specializing in food, wine, and spirits.
- Justine has written for Liquor.com since May 2020.
- She received a B,.A. in English with a focus on creative writing from Dartmouth College and earned a graduate degree in journalism from NYU.
- Justine's work has appeared in Food & Wine, Thrillist, VinePair and Michelin, among others.
Sterling has been writing about spirits, wine and food since 2007. She has also dabbled in the world of bartending, recipe development and wine sales. She primarily posts about food and cocktails on her Instagram @jksterling, but admits to photographing the occasional cat.
Sterling received a B.A. in English with a focus on creative writing from Dartmouth College. She went on to earn a master's in journalism from NYU.
- Soda With Spirit Combos for the Easiest Cocktails, Thrillist
- 7 Brunchy Whiskey Drinks for Moms Who Want Something Stronger Than a Mimosa, Food & Wine
- The Greatest St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail Care Package, Food & Wine
Liquor.com is dedicated to good drinking and great living. We inspire, entertain and educate anyone—and everyone—interested in what happens in the glass and out of it.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.