Julia joined Dotdash's commerce team in May 2018 and is now the VP of commerce. She brings with her more than a decade of experience working in the digital publishing industry. Prior to working at Dotdash, Julia was a freelance commerce writer and the editorial producer at TravelandLeisure.com, where she managed the site’s sponsorship initiatives.
- She has written for Dotdash since December 2017.
- Julia received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- Her articles have appeared on Martha Stewart.com, FoodandWine.com, Whattoexpect.com and more.
Julia's work has appeared online for What to Expect, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food and This Old House. Prior to joining Dotdash, she also worked as an editorial producer at Travel + Leisure.
Julia received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- 28 Mouthwatering Cranberry Recipes, Health
- 15 Amazing, Award-Winning Gingerbread Houses, This Old House
- 41 Questions We Have About Olive Garden’s Pasta Passport Trip to Italy, Travel + Leisure
Liquor.com is dedicated to good drinking and great living. We inspire, entertain and educate anyone—and everyone—interested in what happens in the glass and out of it.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.