Jaclyn is a lifestyle writer and editor specializing in home furnishings, decor, and housewares. She writes about the latest and greatest products for Liquor.com. Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Home Furnishings News, and more.
- Jaclyn has been writing for Liquor.com since January 2020.
- Her work has appeared on Apartment Therapy, The Kitchn, Home Furnishings News, Gifts & Decorative Accessories Magazine, and The Atlantan.
- Jaclyn received a dual bachelor of arts degree in journalism and American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park in 2016.
Jaclyn is an editor, writer, and lifestyle expert specializing in home furnishings, decor, and housewares with an interest in smart home technology and eco-friendly alternatives. When she's not writing about the latest home finds, she's exploring the New York City restaurant and arts scene, dreaming up about her next trip or probably shopping.
Jaclyn received a dual bachelor of arts degree in journalism and American Studies at the University of Maryland, College Park in 2016.
- Instant Pot Just Debuted a Multi-Function Air Fryer—and It’s On Sale!, TheKitchn
- The Best Rugs On Sale Under $300 Right Now, Apartment Therapy
- This Extra Large Heating Pad Soothes Aches and Pains—And It Has Over 5,000 5-Star Reviews, Apartment Therapy
Liquor.com is dedicated to good drinking and great living. We inspire, entertain and educate anyone—and everyone—interested in what happens in the glass and out of it.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.