Liquor.com’s Golden Ticket Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Liquor.com’s Golden Ticket Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins on or about October 21, 2018 at 6:00 A.M. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on Dec 18, 2018 at 11:59 P.M. PT (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion being organized by Liquor.com (the “Promoter”) consists of a weekly drawing ( a “Drawing”) which will take place on Wednesdays during the Promotion Period. During each Drawing, a random drawing will be conducted to select one (1) prize winner (each, a “Winner”). The first Drawing will take place on October 24, 2018. This promotion is void wherever prohibited by law.
These are the terms and conditions of Liquor.com’s Golden Ticket Sweepstakes. This promotion and its terms and conditions are constructed and governed in accordance with US laws.
By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements detailed in these terms and conditions.
Sweepstakes Prize Details
- 1 winner per Drawing will win a prize. Prizes will vary.
- Total Prize Value not to exceed $100.
During the Promotion Period, entry will be gained to the sweepstakes by opening a Liquor.com editorial “Pro Edition: For the Professional Bartender” email. Anyone who opens an email within 48 hours of the email send time will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes one (1) time per unique email that she/he opens. The first eligible email will be the “Pro Edition: For the Professional Bartender” email sent on October 21, 2018. The last eligible email will be the “Pro Edition: For the Professional Bartender” email sent on December 16, 2018. Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend, change or modify the Promotion or any portion(s) thereof in its sole discretion.
Alternative Method of Entry (“AMOE”)
- You may also enter the Sweepstakes by legibly typing your first name, last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, ZIP code, day and evening phone numbers (including area code), and email address (if any) by emailing your information to email@example.com with the subject line: Liquor.com’s Golden Ticket Sweepstakes. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, AMOE entries must be emailed no later than 11:59 p.m. E.S.T. on Tuesdays until December 18, 2018. Participant will be entered into the drawing on the week that AMOE was received. AMOE is good for only 1 entry and only 2 AMOE entries are accepted for each individual per week.
Conditions of Entry
The promotion is open to all residents of the US who:
- Are at least 21 years of age, or older if required in their state of entry for the purchase and consumption of alcohol.
- Are not employees or representatives of Liquor.com or any other persons or entities directly associated with this promotion, and immediate family members and/or members of the same household.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- The prizes are not transferable or substitutable, and no cash alternatives will be provided.
- Only one entry per person is allowed per unique email opened for the period of the promotion. No duplicates, bulk entries or entries by agents or third parties accepted.
- The closing date is 11:59 PM PDT on December 18, 2018.
- The Promoter, Liquor.com, reserves the right to change the number of prizes at any time.
- All winners will be chosen via random drawing and will be notified via email within 7 days of weekly drawing. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by Liquor.com within 7 days of such notification, or if the selected winner fails to adhere to the terms and conditions or fails to return a completed and executed Affidavit and Release for participation as required, Liquor.com reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement.
- The names and counties of winners will be available for a period of 3 months by sending a SASE to the Promoter after the date of entry, with the title “Golden Ticket Sweepstakes Winner List”
- The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in gaining entry to this sweepstakes.
- All email entries submitted via this promotion become the property of the Promoter. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.
- The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter, Liquor.com, and any of its parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies against all costs and claims relating to this promotion. The Promoter is Liquor.com, 1263 Howard St., San Francisco, CA 94103.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity. This may include interviews, photography or video footage of the winners as part of their prize.
- The winners will be required to submit proof of identification (passport, birth certificate or driver’s license) as proof of age prior to the prize being awarded.
- Entrants, by participating in this sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter, and their affiliates and subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors, importers, retailers and associated entities, from any and all injury, losses, damages, liability, claims and actions of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of a prize, participation in this contest, any travel related to this contest, or any combination thereof including liability for personal injury.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that are late, undelivered, tampered with, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, mutilated, delayed, illegible, corrupted, mechanically duplicated, not received by Promoter, or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
- Except where prohibited, entrants waive all rights and remedies at law or in equity for any claim they may have relating to this contest.
- The Promoter and all related parties make no warranty, either express or implied, regarding the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
- All interpretations of these official rules and decisions by the Promoter are final.
- All federal, state and local laws and regulations of any jurisdiction in which this promotion is offered are applicable.
- All taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason at any time without liability.