Dylan Ettinger is a Los Angeles-based freelance writer specializing in cocktails, spirits, and coffee.
- He has over a decade of experience in the specialty coffee industry ranging from opening cafes to distribution.
- He has a BA of Anthropology from Indiana University.
- Although his background is primarily in coffee, Dylan is also a cocktail nerd and avid home mixologist.
Dylan is a long-time coffee and hospitality professional turned writer with a passion for learning and a commitment to research. He began his journey through the world of alcohol as a bartender, pouring craft beers and whiskey shots at his hometown dive bar. His writing career began in 2020 with coffee product reviews for Business Insider. He has since expanded his areas of expertise and is currently focused on learning as much as possible about spirits and cocktails.
Bodum Chambord French Press
Dylan holds a BA in Anthropology from Indiana University, Bloomington.
- The four best drip coffee makers we tested in 2022 - Business Insider
- 13 classic rum cocktails for a tropical pick-me-up any time of the year - Business Insider
- What’s the difference between whiskey and bourbon? How bourbon is different from other types of whiskey - Business Insider
Liquor.com is dedicated to good drinking and great living. We inspire, entertain and educate anyone—and everyone—interested in what happens in the glass and out of it.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.