The spread of COVID-19 has changed life for all of us in unprecedented ways, especially within the hospitality and service industry (ways to donate below). These are uncertain times, and life feels chaotic for many of us. At Liquor.com, it’s our mission to offer the most trustworthy information on all aspects of drinks—and the communities that provide them. The COVID-19 pandemic doesn’t change this. We’re focusing our content to offer what we hope will be a reassuring presence, a guiding hand or just a mental break from it all, whether you’re looking for cocktails to mix, bottles to try and books to read.
If there’s anything you want or need to know, or if you have any feedback for us, don’t hesitate to get in touch: email@example.com. We’ll be updating our homepage with answers to your questions.
Wishing you all health and safety,
Where You Can Donate Right Now
- USBG National Charity Foundation COVID-19 Relief Campaign
- Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund
- One Fair Wage Emergency Fund
- Another Round Another Rally
- More info: How COVID-19 Is Affecting Bars and Bartenders (and How to Help)
- Aid and Resources for Bartenders During the COVID-19 Bar Closures
- This Bartender Quarantine Schedule Will Help You Stay Sane During COVID-19
- How This Cocktail Delivery Program Is Helping Bartenders
- Can To-Go Cocktails Save the Hospitality Industry?
- Four Bartenders Remember How They Coped with Crises Past