About St. George Absinthe Verte
|Distillery Location:||Alameda, California|
|Master Distiller / Blender:||Lance Winters|
St. George Absinthe Verte Essential Facts
- The first legal American absinthe released after the U.S. ban was lifted in 2007, St. George Absinthe Verte remains one of the most acclaimed and respected spirits in the category.
- No artificial ingredients, no gimmicks.
- 60% ABV, available in both 200ml and 750ml.
How You Should Drink St. George Absinthe Verte
- Serve over ice (no sugar needed)
- Absinthe Frappe
- Root of All Evil (1 part Absinthe Verte to 3 parts root beer, served over ice).